In early hours of November 9, 2016, after the most bitter, brutal and twisted presidential race in recent history, Donald J. Trump was declared 45th elected President of the United States of America. During the 18 months of his unconventional and unorthodox campaign which he financed by his own money and donations from working class Americans, he faced off against many opponents and eventually managed to defeat Hillary Clinton whose sophisticated campaign was supported by almost every major bank, corporation and main stream media outlet. Carrying a 1.3 billion dollar price tag, Clinton’s campaign was the most expensive presidential campaign ever. Among the long list of Clinton donors, the infamous and subversive billionaire George Soros sits on the top of the list with a hefty 10.5 million dollar pay out. Understandably, the power players were eager to hand over the White House’s key to their long time pawn Clinton. Her presidency would have provided the perfect cover for their sinister operations that were aimed to transform America. Under a President Clinton, censorship would have become rampant, the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution which allows citizens to own weapons would have been abolished, and America’s sovereignty would have been transferred to the corporate elite. The stakes could not be higher. Fortunately many people realized the urgency and their vast participation in the election frightened the powers that be and prevented them from committing fraud and interfering in the election outcome.
The billionaire celebrity Donald Trump may not be the perfect choice, but he’s independent and not a part of the status-quo. He has no political background, but he’s nowhere near as corrupt as Clinton and unlike Clinton, he has never participated in staging violent revolutions in foreign countries and waging proxy wars. He appeared on the stage with a simple and straight forward message: “Make America great again.” His message resonated with millions of people, and the rest is history.
Perhaps Trump won’t be able to make good on all of his ambitious campaign promises, but the most important thing is that he steered America away from the ominous fate chosen by the corporate globalist elite who were represented by Hillary Clinton. For that, he deserves credit.
I acknowledge the fact that many people are terrified of prospect of the Trump presidency, they afraid of racial profiling, suppression of women’s rights, repeal of gay marriage, etc. However, most of such fears are baseless, embedded in their minds by constant toxic main stream propaganda. If you do a research, you’ll realize that Trump has a liberal view when it comes to social issues, and I can tell you with a good amount of certainty that under his presidency, people won’t be rounded up randomly and loaded into deportation buses based on the color of their skin, abortion won’t be prohibited, and gay marriage won’t be repealed. Turn off CNN and you’ll be fine. I hope this provides you with some peace of mind.
So the $64,000 question is: Besides hopes of economic prosperity and secure borders, what other factors played a rule in Trump’s success? To answer that question, we must analyze Trump supporters or as Trump calls them “the silent majority”, the middle class, the working class, ordinary people who are invested in family values, traditions, a sense of patriotism and religious belief. People who for a long time were ignored, oppressed and ridiculed by the elitist establishment and their media outlets. Allow me to be clear:
– When you force people into accepting your definition of issues such as homosexuality and brutally harass, threaten, prosecute and punish those who disagree with you,
– When 65 year old Bruce Jenner, the former Decathlon Olympic Champion and biological father of six children dresses as a woman and you put his picture on the cover of magazines and declare him “woman of the year” and demand everybody to accept and celebrate that,
– When you blatantly deny the fact that men and women are fundamentally different and instead promote third wave feminism and a false perception of equality and encourage women to be unattractive, obese and obnoxious,
– When you deny the truth that Islam is a barbaric ideology based on hatred, hypocrisy, intolerance, murder, rape and theft and insist it’s “the religion of peace” and flood Western countries with Muslim migrants and refugees, many of which have no proper identification document, many of which are military aged single men, and many of which commit acts of terrorism, murder, rape, etc.
– When you tirelessly pursue a strategy to dumb down the populace, institutionalize poverty and keep people “unaware and compliant” so that your position in power remains secured,
That’s when people push back and support a man who they believe respects their traditions and values, freedom of expression and religious liberties, a man who doesn’t shy away from confronting Islam as a terrorist ideology, a man who is not bound and chained by special corporate interests, cowardice, cuckoldry, deceit and political correctness, a man like Donald Trump. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
The presidential election is over, the silent majority has spoken. We can heal the wounds of division, practice to respect each other’s opinions even if we disagree with one another, unite and work together to build a better country, or we can remain divided at each other’s throats and stir up the flames of civil war. The choice is ours.
You can read my other articles at my web site: http://www.reignoftheilluminati.net/