This is why y’all should be reading comments as well as the articles, this one is a comment but its perfect for the topic and needs to be read. -Mike South
I’ve dealt with some LA people on this topic several years ago. They just don’t get it. They want to put up the standard content they have shot for years & then say C4S is bullshit.
These same people also relied upon affiliates to do all the marketing. So they don’t have a clue how to market their own content in today’s world. On twitter & such they do not chat up their fans, nope, they all just tweet each other. They have NO clue as to what the fans want, the disdain for the people who pay for their products is apparent.
NONE of them take the time to really study the site & how it works.
NONE of them bring passion to what they are filming and trying to sell. Top stores on that site are usually by those who didn’t find what was getting them off in regular porn. So they started a c4s store & had PASSION which the buying crowd there understands.
Many of the niches that sell don’t include sex. I can tell you from experience MOST of the LA & Miami MEN shooting porn would NOT be doing it if they were not using the female or male talent to get laid off camera. A girl showing up to shoot balloon popping scene is NOT going to suck their dick.
Especially since most of them don’t have any original ideas or an ounce of creativity in them. They are lazy & made lots of money relatively easy. Especially considering how many of them just copy each other.
There is no fame in the game at this level. They aren’t making big budget movies & a part of the A-list by LA standards. Doing a c4s is below most of them, by their own standards. Even though lots of them are buyers of that kind of content.
Competition…… Why would a girl who says does balloon popping videos & has a devoted following of her own store shoot for someone else & only get paid one time? When she can continue to shoot it for her own store?
Normal porn stars are clueless in how to do most fetish shoots unless they are getting fucked. For a clip to sell, the people in it must be really into it. Hard to fake it enough for the buying customers of that c4s base.
There are so many niches, finding one that will sell is a puzzle. Yes, you can look at the top list, but doesn’t mean you will have a single clue as to what makes it get guys off.
Mike you are into Bukkake, you love it. Of course your stuff will sell well, but even you may have to get more dirty about it. Really dig into the mind of guys who are also into it. Find your tribe.
I love blowing bubbles. Bubble gum bubbles, I have since a little kid. So some of my first vids on it were blowing bubbles. Now what sells n that niche us HUGE bubbles, which I can’t do. BUTTTTTTTT, I can blow a bubble in a bubble up to 7 times over. Which none of those people have seen before.
I set the bubble blowing world on fire. LOL Those 5 to 7 minute videos would make me $100 each. Crazy right. Until I got my first cavity at 42 and that ended my bubble gum blowing days for me. Not ever getting another one of those.
– Moral of that story is that you never know what will sell & be a money maker for you. LA people for the most part only good at copying each other. They have forgotten how to take risk & follow their passions.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)