Mike Kulich Found Dead

Drug overdose apparently. Mike was always cool with me, I knew him back when he was at IVD. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

5 Replies to “Mike Kulich Found Dead”

  1. mharris127

    RIP Mike Kulich. He was awful young to die. Here is a link to an article in his hometown newspaper: http://www.westportnow.com/index.php?/v3/obitjump/mike_kulich_29/

    I hope it wasn’t from drugs as both this article and the one in his hometown’s newspaper surmises it could be. Drug (and alcohol) overdose is all too easy to do especially if someone gets careless with it and starts chasing the high. God knows I have drank too much alcoholic liquid refreshment myself many times (I don’t use drugs illegally and never have although if I were 18 today my alcohol use at that time would technically be illegal — I would probably be dead right now myself if I had got into that bit which when I was of the “party age” would have probably been Quaaludes, Seconal, Miltown, marijuana and cocaine) so I can somewhat relate to that one and that is from something perfectly legal to buy and use. This could be two OD deaths in porn in six months, if that is the case it is doubly tragic.

  2. SabrinaDeep

    I’m very sad. I met Mike in Berlin back in 2011 for the first time and we have been in touch, also professionally, then since. I remember him as a cool and professional man. My condolences to the family.

  3. MikeSouth

    It was an OD apparently benzos (xanax) and alcohol, Mike was a young guy and he pushed the envelope of taste at times, his press releases were horrid but he was trying, He was likeable, and most importantly I think he was just having fun in this biz……RIP Mike

  4. LurkingReader

    Too young to die. His son proved he was a warrior through leukemia yet can’t imagine this won’t be a tough blow for Tyler.

  5. mharris127

    My understanding is benzos alone are hard to OD on but if a person takes a few hard pulls from a fifth of whiskey/vodka/tequila/rum/etc along with a Xanax bar (or Valium, Klonopin, Ativan, just about any prescription sleeping pill or any other benzo) it is all too easy to kill yourself in the process. I wish more doctors would warn their patients not to drink alcohol while on a benzo.

    Whether Mike’s death was from drug abuse or taking his benzo as directed but drinking alcohol with it he was way too young to die. RIP Mike Kulich.

Leave a Reply