Twitter Shuts Down Clip4Sale and ModelCentro Accounts

The adult industry is abuzz this weekend with news that Twitter has begun to enforce the rules a little more than they have in the past. Several accounts have been closed, the most well known of which includes the Twitter media accounts for Clips4Sale and ModelCentro.

There are so many people out there spreading misinformation so I thought now would be a good time to share the threer basic rules of Twitter. There are only three rules you have to follow. Unlike Instagram Twitter isn’t anti-sex worker. If you follow the three basic rules, you are probably not going to have to worry about your account.

Rule #1

Do not post pornography in your header or avatar. This also means you can’t promote pornographic websites in your header or avatar image. This means no porn company watermarks. I can’t tell you how many times I see a girl with a non-nude image in your header but then she has a logo of a porn company. THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THE RULES.

In your header or avatar, do not promote porn. Do not display porn. How confusing is this? I don’t care what any dumb ass director tries to con you into, do not do it. PERIOD. I can’t begin to tell you how many girls accounts CamSoda has gotten banned on Instagram, but probably a few with Twitter too. Don’t put on a CamSoda t-shirt (or whatever) and then post that image in your header or avatar. THAT IS PROMOTING A PORNOGRAPHIC WEBSITE.

Rule #2

Don’t be a spammer. Actually be a part of the twitter community. The rule of thumb (guideline not actual rule here) is to follow the 80/20 method. This means if you tweet 10 times, 8 should be real tweets, 2 can be promotional. Now let’s talk specifics. If your timeline is nothing but Tweets about joining your OnlyFans or promoting a video sale you just made on ManyVids, then you are a Twitter spammer and your account is as risk.

This applies to auto tweets. Look at this girl’s timeline. it’s nothing but tweeting about her FanCentro joins. That is considered SPAM!

You have to tweet real tweets – talk about your day, reply to tweets those that you follow have made. You must make a real and genuine effort to be a part of the Twitter community.

Rule #3

Don’t post obscenity or other illegal content. Remember just because you don’t agree with the rule, doesn’t make it any less of a rule. You break it, you risk losing your account. So what is obscene content?  I’ve written about it before. You can read about it in more detail here.

But the long and short of it is, don’t post images or videos featuring violence, blood, rape fantasy, urination, or poop. And yes squirting falls under that category. You don’t have to agree with it, but it is what it is. Excess bodily fluids are problematic.

  • Twitter does not hate sex workers
  • This is not an attack on the adult industry. It’s an enforcement of previously established rules.
  • Don’t let people scare you into giving you money to clean up your timeline. Just follow the above stated 3 rules and you’ll be fine.
672730cookie-checkTwitter Shuts Down Clip4Sale and ModelCentro Accounts

Twitter Shuts Down Clip4Sale and ModelCentro Accounts

Share This

5 Responses

  1. There are rumors that twitter is trying to clean up its image (after the Orange one) and plans to purge all sex related stuff. From another porn news website:

    The big update is rumored to take place this month. Twitter has already taken down several accounts of escorts and some models- Casey Deluxe being an example-. This steps might follow Pornhub’s purge of illegally uploaded videos. Still, it seems more populist actions.

    The intention to purge Backpage and tumblr was focused to taken down “illegal content” and “human trafficking networks”. However, it used the 1% of cases to punish the other 99% who were just posting stuff and not harming anybody. Twitter was the only social network that allowed adult performers market their content.

    The National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE), an anti-porn organization with religious ties has filed a lawsuit against Twitter this past Wednesday alleging the social media website benefited “from a sex trafficking venture.” The lawsuit utilizes SESTA-FOSTA’s Section 230 exceptions and could theoretically force Twitter to purge sex workers and adult content creators, adult industry experts warn.

    The lawsuit was filed on behalf of an anonymous minor who alleges Twitter knowingly refused to pull sexually explicit images of him posted on the platform without consent.

  2. The rules aren’t all that new. The real problem is that people just don’t think the rules apply to them and don’t follow them.

Leave a Reply