1. You cannot legislate morality, and the truth is you don’t really want to, you only think you do. As soon as you are successful we no longer have a Democracy or a Republic, we have a Theocracy.
2. The Constitution is NOT open to “interpretation”. It says what it means and it means what it says, anything else is a circumvention of the rights it recognizes.
3. The Rights recognized by the Constitution cannot be abridged, if they could be they would be privileges not rights.
4. We do NOT live in a Democracy, we never have, our forefathers saw Democracy as anarchy. What we live in is a Constitutional, Representative Republic.
5. You can never be successful, in the long run, by making criminals out of more and more of the citizens. When the government is afraid of the citizens, government is good. When the citizens become afraid of the government you will have a revolution. We are very, very close.