Adrian chechik Rumors have been flying that
the sky is falling, OnlyFans is on a witch hunt, banning porn stars left and right who are known escorts. Turns out that isn’t true. We spoke with representatives from OnlyFans to confirm these rumors and they were quite generous with their time, going over a laundry list of OnlyFans rumors.
Adriana Chechik is constantly being suspended on social media
While it is true they are banning some accounts, it is for very good reason.
Companies like OnlyFans, Manyvids, ModelCentro, and FanCentro (and so on) have to answer to credit card companies. They have strict regulations that every company must comply with and that means those of us who use those services must comply with those rules as well.
In August we provided a list of banned titles. So if you produce a scene you can’t use any of these words in the title. This includes words like force, gangrape, brutal, daddy, blackmail, children, rape and so on. It’s a long list.
But just naming your video something inappropriate isn’t the only thing that Visa and Mastercard regulate. They also don’t allow us to produce a certain kind of content including urinating. This means if you create a video where you piss on someone or pretend to rape someone — that could get your OnlyFans account banned.
They cannot allow you to sell content on their platform that violates Visa and Mastercard’s rules. It’s nothing personal, they have to comply with the rules or they can’t process credit cards. Without the ability to process payments, they are out of business.
The other thing that you can’t do is escort related business on platforms like OnlyFans. If a fan contacts you and says, “Hey I’m a huge fan and would love to have sex with you. Would you go on a date with me for $1,500?”
Now if the girl responds and says, “Sorry I won’t consider anything less than $5,000 an hour.”
This actually could potentially get your account banned, even though no actual money changed hands. You can’t conduct sex for sale business on platforms like OnlyFans, and ModelCentro, etc.
You can’t go around soliciting random people to have sex off of Craigslist and not think it won’t be a problem.
If you go to Adriana Chechik OnlyFans page you see something strange … an error message.
This is what you see if you go to someone else’s OnlyFans, like Riley Reid.
Notice the difference?
All of Adriana Chechik media has been removed – all photos and all videos.
She’s posted quite a few urination videos in the past, including one video where she and another performer urinated in the backseat of an Uber driver’s car.
While OnlyFans did not comment specifically as to why they suspended Adriana Chechik’s account they did have this to say ….
There has been a crackdown on the terms of service regarding advertising escorting. There are some pretty clear cut cases of misusing the platform to secure deposits and negotiate rates in dm and that is clearly a severe breach. So in those cases, our T&S team have been pretty heavy-handed on removing those accounts.
If you don’t want to lose your OnlyFans account we suggest you are very careful with not only the type of content you post but that you do not under any circumstances discuss escorting or fucking fans.
- Do not post content that includes urination or poop.
- Do not post content that implies you are having sex with any family member. Always – always make it clear it’s a fantasy and that it’s your step-brother or step-mom. Never imply even if just a fantasy that the person is blood-related.
- Do not post content that involves animals or anyone who is under 18.
- Do not post content that implies both parties don’t fully consent – even if just fantasy. CONSENT IS KING!
- Do not host or promote “fuck a fan” events, this includes contests where the prize is having sex with you.
- Do not discuss escorting of any kind – even in “private messages”
- Do not post content where you imply or act like you are super drunk or high — especially high. You can’t legally consent while drunk or high.
- When you post a scene make sure you have not only a model release sign for all parties in the scene but that you have a copy of each person’s ID. If you need a copy of the forms, you can get them from the APAG union’s website for free.
Please don’t let others scare you into thinking that OnlyFans or any of the other platforms are on some sort of anti-escorting witch hunt. They aren’t — but they do have rules and regulations that they must adhere to and that means if you want to use their platform, you too must follow those rules.