Georgia Man Caught Having Sex With Woman Who Was ‘Dead For Some Time’

A Georgia man was caught having sex with a woman on the front steps of a Macon homeless shelter — but what responders discovered next sent a chill up their spines.

The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office responded to calls of two people engaging in sexual acts outside of the shelter.

Kenny Obryan Whitehead, 55, was foundon the front steps of the Daybreak Day Resource Center, on the 100 block of Walnut Street at approximately 4:00 a.m. When deputies arrived, he was still in the act of intercourse with an unidentified woman.

But after police ordered Whitehead to get dressed, they discovered that the woman was quite dead.

The corpse had already been dead for some time before authorities got there.

According to a statement postedto Facebook by the Sheriff’s Office, they do not presently suspectfoul play. They have yet to release the red woman’;s identity, pending notification of her next of kin.

The Georgia man was arrested and charged with necrophilia: sexual acts with, or attraction towards corpses. In the state of Georgia,a person convicted of necrophiliawill be punished by a prison term between one and ten years.

Whitehead was held without bond.


573722cookie-checkGeorgia Man Caught Having Sex With Woman Who Was ‘Dead For Some Time’

Georgia Man Caught Having Sex With Woman Who Was ‘Dead For Some Time’

Share This

4 Responses

  1. I think I read elsewhere the woman was dead for quite some time. Its not like he thought she was drunk/stoned and decided to give her a go.

  2. Talk about necrophilia. I can’t even imagine being around a dead body that hasn’t been embalmed after that long. I was nervous when my mother passed away and it took an hour for the on-call hospice nurse to record that she was actually deceased then two more for the funeral home attendant to come and pick up her corpse (I live in a rural area about 50 miles from the funeral home that we use and the hospice that she was using was about the same distance away). Her corpse didn’t go into full rigor mortis and all that comes with it but at about two hours post-death I was nervous as hell about it (she died in my home).

  3. Thank you, Karma. It was expected, she was old and sick. I don’t want to go the way she did, that is for damn sure!

Leave a Reply