There is quite a lot of crap that the women in our industry have to put up that we often times will just quietly let people get away with, rather than deal with the hassle of outing the asshats who did them.
But some things are just too much to let slide and Kayden Kross is taking a stand against a Las Vegas photographer from @StripLVMaG.
As you can imagine others are horrified at hearing what happened to her on and are coming out in full support of the new mother.
Here are some of the many, many tweets in support of Kayden Kross about what she has gone through.
- @richelleryan: OMG!!! WTF is wrong with people
- @ImBrettRossi: Oh. My. God.
- @kimberlykane: What??!!
- @RicoShades: WTF?!
- @AlexChancexxx: I was warned about him before. I had no idea he was this bad though. 🙁 I’m so sorry that you had to go through that.
- @AnnaLeeVRX: 🙁 That is literally one of the worst things I’ve ever heard a photographer do.
- @_Star_Grek_: He did 3 horrible actions 1 after another, a fact that constitute some1 who is mentally deranged. 1-Invade privacy. 2-Consume precious breast milk meant for infant nutrition (Who does that?). 3-Publish these photos after 4 years. That was the worst 1 imho.
- @AlexDeLaflor: ohhhhh i’m so happy I never followed through working with them!
- @JennaSativa: This is sickening. I hope you can get him take it down so he’s at least not making money off of it.
I found the heart of a lion, in the belly of the beast. I held it in my hand, and I could feel the beat.