To commemorate President’s Day, I decided to re-post this article here on MikeSouth.com which I wrote for my web site reignoftheilluminati.net a while ago. I hope you guys enjoy this read.
The coincidences between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy have been regarded as folklore and urban legends, but like many other folklore and urban legends, when you study them closely and separate historical facts from fiction, rumor and speculation, you’ll face a mind defying unexplainable phenomenon. Arthur Conan Doyle once wrote:
“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. “
I agree with that statement. In this case, I believe the improbable truth is that for reasons unknown, these two men are connected through fate, doomed to live, die and repeat the same cycle, each mirroring the other’s experiences, triumphs and agonies. Here are some of the most stunning Lincoln/ Kennedy coincidences:
– Abraham Lincoln was elected to the House of Representatives in 1846; John F. Kennedy was elected to the House of Representatives in 1946.
– Lincoln became President in 1860; Kennedy became President in 1960.
– Lincoln defeated incumbent Vice President John C. Breckenridge for the presidency in 1860; Kennedy defeated incumbent Vice President Richard M. Nixon for the presidency in 1960.
– Both their Vice Presidents and successors were Southern Democrats named Johnson: Andrew Johnson, born in 1808, Lyndon B. Johnson, born in 1908, respectively.
– Both Presidents had a son die during their presidency.
– Both Presidents were shot in the head, on a Friday, in the presence of their wives.
– At the time of their assassination, both Presidents were accompanied by another couple, and the male companion of the other couple was wounded by the assassin.
– Lincoln was shot at Ford’s Theatre; Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln automobile, made by Ford.
– Officer John A. Kennedy discovered and thwarted an assassination plot against President Abraham Lincoln during Lincoln’s 1861 inaugural train trip. He was also involved in the investigation immediately following Lincoln’s assassination.
– The Warren Commission was established by President Lyndon B. Johnson on November 29, 1963 to investigate the assassination of John F. Kennedy which occurred on November 22, 1963. It concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing Kennedy. According to the Warren Commission report, Oswald, hiding on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository building, shot Kennedy in the back of his head. One of the most pivotal pieces of evidence which shattered the Warren Commission report was the Zapruder film, a silent, color motion picture sequence shot by a Texas salesman with a home-movie camera, as Kennedy’s motorcade passed through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, thereby inadvertently capturing the President’s assassination. It has been called the most complete film of the assassination, giving a clear view from an elevated position on the side from which Kennedy’s head wound is visible. The film shows how the fatal bullet enters Kennedy’s head from the front, not from the back, therefore it was fired by someone other than Lee Harvey Oswald who had allegedly positioned himself at the Texas School Book Depository building, behind Kennedy at the precise time of the shooting. Zapruder’s first name is the same as Lincoln’s first name: Abraham.
Draw your own conclusion.