It’s my favorite time of year and that means it’s time to not only reveal who is nominated for the awards but predict who we think might win!
These are the nominees for AVN’s Female Performer of the Year. There are 15 total nominees this year in this category and I decided this year to pick using a different strategy. This time I’m going to show how many total nominations each girl has this year.
- August Ames (3 nominations)
- Adriana Chechik (8 nominations)
- Abella Danger (6 nominations)
- Aidra Fox (5 nominations)
- Angela White (12 nominations)
- Keisha Grey (4 nominations)
- Holly Hendrix (2 nominations)
- Katrina Jade (8 nominations)
- Elsa Jean (4 nominations)
- Eva Lovia (4 nominations)
- Riley Reid (9 nominations)
- Lana Rhoades (9 nominations)
- Jessa Rhodes (7 nominations)
- Natalia Starr (4 nominations)
- Gina Valentina (6 nominations)
Based on this theory that means that it will be Angela White who wins the 2018 AVN award for Female Performer of the Year as she has by far the most nominations overall in all categories. Well, at least that’s my prediction.
Adriana Chechik won last year and who knows she could take it home again as she does have an impressive 8 total nominations. Guess we’ll find out in January!